Tammy Ten Broeck
- Teaching and Coaching Group Classes for 35 Years
- AFAA Group Exercise Certified, Red Cross- CPR Certified
- AFAA- Personal Training, Pilates Certified, Yoga Certified, Kickboxing and Spin Certified
- CrossFit Level Trainer 1, 2
- CrossFit Kids Certified
- B.S. in Business Management, University of Phoenix, 2000
Tammy has been the owner of Davis Swim and Fitness since 2005, and Yolo CrossFit/Yolo CrossFit Kids since 2014. She is passionate about her job working with her members here at Davis Swim and Fitness, all while making sure that her members and clients all have access to a healthy lifestyle.
Yuval loves to move and has been involved in fitness since an early age. When he isn’t spending time with his friends and their various pets, he’s usually in the gym experimenting with some type of training methodology. He has experience training in swimming, track, cross country, CrossFit and powerlifting. Yuval’s specialty as a personal trainer is in movement development and strength training. If you want to learn how to do your first pull-up or handstand, or improve your back squat, Yuval will get you there.
The best part of the job is to see people make gradual progress towards their goals, whether it’s losing weight, learning a new move or general fitness. As a personal trainer, Yuval’s goal isn’t to tell others what to do, but guide them to help them meet their individual goals.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics Level 1 Certification
- 5 years of experience in group training
- 2 years of personal training experience
- Coursework in exercise science
- Future physical therapist
- 25 Years in the Fitness Industry
- Specialized in Rehabilitation of Injuries and Weight Loss
- Masters in Exercise Physiology
- NASM, Personal Trainer Certified
- Kaiser Power Pacing Cycling Instructor
- AFAA Certified Weight Lifting and Step Reebok
- Aquatic Exercise Association, Certified
Gina is the Head Trainer of Davis Swim and Fitness and training since 2008, and graduated from the Police Academy in June 2007. Gina’s main focus on personal training is helping rehabilitate her client’s injuries and overall weight loss — while also pushing her clients to their full potential and satisfy their personal goals.
- NESTA Personal Trainer
- ACE Functional Movement Specialist
- NASM Senior Fitness Specialist
- USATF Coaching Track and Field Certified
- CrossFit Trainer Level 1 Course
- CPR Certified and NOLS Wilderness First Aid Certified
Steve has been involved with athletics outdoor style living for most of his life. As an avid runner and lifelong nature seeker, Steve enjoys the mind-body conditioning and health benefits of being outdoors. As a personal trainer, Steve want’s to engage his clients to embrace the outdoor lifestyle while also encouraging high levels and fitness for an overall healthy lifestyle.
- Head of Nutrition, Teaching Group Classes and Personal Training at Davis Swim and Fitness since 2008
- UC Davis Graduate and Works at UCD Managing DNA Sequencing Core Lab
- Teaches: Yoga, Pilates, Aqua Areobics
- YoaFit certification in 2008
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer, Red Cross CPR Certified
After a health scare in 2003, Sheryl started to go towards the path of wellness, and now dedicated part of that passion towards her current and future clients. She encourages a strong line of communication and her clients to acieve their personal goals towards health ad fitness.
- CrossFit level 1 Trainer
- 2 years Training in Group Exercise
- Fitness Instructor at DSF for over 3 years
- Spin Certifcation
Brittany loves fitness, and wants everyone to enjoy it as much as she does. She shares her passion for all types of exercise ranging from Yoga to CrossFit. After 2012 when she had her son, she noticed how out of shape she was. However, she decided to turn her life around and became a member here at Davis Swim and Fitness. Since then, her passion for fitness grew to encourage others to reach their fitness goals as a group exercise instructor and a personal trainer. As a personal trainer, Brittany is determined and enthusiastic to be a part of the life change for her current and future clients.
- Former Idaho State University Defensive Back (2009-2013)
- Former Professional Arena Football Player (Amarillo Venom 2015)
- Former Professional American Football Player (Turku Trojans 2016)
Cameron has been involved with sports and fitness all of his life. He has played basketball, baseball, football, track and field growing up. Have been personal training and teaching group classes for the last 4 years. He is still currently active and looking to help motivate others to embrace an active lifestyle. He is also a current CoachUp Coach (strength and conditioning, running, speed and agility/running, fitness, football).
- Personal Training at Davis Swim and Fitness Since 2007 with Over 24 Years of Coaching
- Masters in Education, 2005
- B.S. Exercise Science and Biology, UC Davis
- Varsity and J.V. Coach 2000-03 River City Rowing Club
- J.V. Softball Coach, Vanden High School, 2004-07
Chris has over 17 years of training experience in a gym, and has worked with a variety of amazing coaches, trainers, and athletes. As your trainer, Chris’s goal is to train you to be independent and self-reliant on exercising, to take what you learn from your sessions and apply it in a realistic manner to your daily lifestyle.