Tammy Ten Broeck
- Teaching and Coaching Group Classes for 35 Years
- AFAA Group Exercise Certified, Red Cross- CPR Certified
- AFAA- Personal Training, Pilates Certified, Yoga Certified, Kickboxing and Spin Certified
- CrossFit Level Trainer 1, 2
- CrossFit Kids Certified
- B.S. in Business Management, University of Phoenix, 2000
Tammy is the owner of Davis Swim and Fitness since 2005, and Yolo CrossFit/Yolo CrossFit Kids since 2014. She is passionate about her job working with her members here at Davis Swim and Fitness, all while making sure that her members and clients all have access to a health lifestyle.
- 25 Years in the Fitness Industry
- Specialized in Rehabilitation of Injuries and Weight Loss
- Masters in Exercise Physiology
- NASM, Personal Trainer Certified
- Kaiser Power Pacing Cycling Instructor
- AFAA Certified Weight Lifting and Step Reebok
- Aquatic Exercise Association, Certified
Gina is the Head Trainer of Davis Swim and Fitness and training since 2008, and graduated from the Police Academy in June 2007. Gina’s main focus on personal training is helping rehabilitate her client’s injuries and overall weight loss — while also pushing her clients to their full potential and satisfy their personal goals.
- Been Personal Training Since 2015 and Teach Group Classes
- Bachelors in Kinesiology / Fitness and Wellness
- Teaches Core Training, Boot Camp, and Stretching
- Specializes in Weight Loss, High Intensity Interval Training
Melissa is a very passionate person who loves to promote healthy living through fitness. Melissa has experiences in strength training, weight loss, corrective exercise, functional fitness, women’s fitness, group exercise, boot camp and more: Melissa will help you reach your goals and be the best version of yourself as much as possible.
- NESTA Personal Trainer
- ACE Functional Movement Specialist
- NASM Senior Fitness Specialist
- USATF Coaching Track and Field Certified
- CrossFit Trainer Level 1 Course
- CPR Certified and NOLS Wilderness First Aid Certified
Steve has been involved with athletics outdoor style living for most of his life. As an avid runner and lifelong nature seeker, Steve enjoys the mind-body conditioning and health benefits of being outdoors. As a personal trainer, Steve want’s to engage his clients to embrace the outdoor lifestyle while also encouraging high levels and fitness for an overall healthy lifestyle.
- Head of Nutrition, Teaching Group Classes and Personal Training at Davis Swim and Fitness since 2008
- UC Davis Graduate and Works at UCD Managing DNA Sequencing Core Lab
- Teaches: Yoga, Pilates, Aqua Areobics
- YoaFit certification in 2008
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer, Red Cross CPR Certified
After a health scare in 2003, Sheryl started to go towards the path of wellness, and now dedicated part of that passion towards her current and future clients. She encourages a strong line of communication and her clients to acieve their personal goals towards health ad fitness.
Lucy Della Rosa
- Teaching group classes and personal training at Davis Swim and Fitness Since 2006
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer, Red Cross CPR
- Teaches: Silver and Fit, Boot Camp and Cardio Fusion
- Ohio Weseyan University, BFA Graduate
As a trainer, Lucy enjoyed creative processes of finding new ways to workout. You supply the determination and dedication, and she will help you get the results you are wanting. Keep it challenging, keep it changing, and keep it fun!
- Personal Training at Davis Swim and Fitness Since 2007 with Over 24 Years of Coaching
- Masters in Education, 2005
- B.S. Exercise Science and Biology, UC Davis
- Varsity and J.V. Coach 2000-03 River City Rowing Club
- J.V. Softball Coach, Vanden High School, 2004-07
Chris has over 17 years of training experience in a gym, and has worked with a variety of amazing coaches, trainers, and athletes. As your trainer, Chris’s goal is to train you to be independent and self-reliant on exercising, to take what you learn from your sessions and apply it in a realistic manner to your daily lifestyle.
- National Personal Training Insitute, Sacramento — Certified Personal Trainer
- Vacaville High School, Certificate in Nutrition
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
Terrance started out as a member of Davis Swim and Fitness and soon started to love the environment that DSF has to offer and soon became a personal trainer. Terrance started his fitness career doing track and football throughout high school, and then continued with football at the collegiate level where his love for fitness and strength training grew. Terrance’s main focus is to make a positive difference in people’s lives and wants to help his clients reach their health and fitness goals.